I recently imported and registered this truck for myself here at Zombie Farmz, and while I do love it … I may need to sell to finance some new up-and-coming projects. This Doka is a 1.6L diesel, 4-speed manual, and in exceptionally nice, solid condition — but paint is a bit shabby and interior could use some sprucing up if you would like it to be perfect inside.
Call me at 912-414-8993 with any questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you
- I possess most all original paperwork on this truck, beginning with original order sheet from VW dealer in Germany!
- Very low KM, engine starts easily and runs very strong
- Pretty slow for Highway use – about 60MPH top speed. Quite nice in-town, though, or for shorter trips.
- Gets very good mileage.
- Tires good, new Optima red-top battery just installed, new clutch slave cylinder. Mechanically wants for nothing.
- Very reliable – I would hop in and drive pretty much anywhere in this now, given enough time
- Known issues are : Weak 3rd-gear syncro (can not shift fast into third), transmission may be noisy at speed , but this seems about normal for the other trucks I have driven.
- Has rare sliding glass in both rear windows for passenger rear cabin!
- Vinyl/cloth seats are presentable, but not perfect.
- Has Webasto diesel-fired extra heater, not sure if it works, but turning knob does make rear furnace kick on and make noise… but I am not sure how to operate it!
- I have been using this truck for several weeks now and it is very useful as well as attracts a lot of attention everywhere it goes. I am only selling as I have a Tdi-powered Doka in the pipeline, so this will become redundant here @ ZombieMotors
- I still have the canvas canopy/frame/work lights, but removed so I could haul my large crates back and forth to port. Will be included in sale.