Take a look at this low-mileage diamond in the rough. We just got her in, a 1988 Land Rover Defender 110. Your expeditions starts here!
I recently legally imported this beast, and performed a 200tdi turbo-diesel conversion on it here at my shop. Truck was already equipped with a very nice air-conditioning system which has vents in the roof – actually cools you down and
- Price: $24,000 as shown here, can be upgraded or built to your requirements, price for extra work on a per-job basis, contact me with your wish list.
- Miles: 98,200
- Desirable, excellent-running 200tdi direct-injection turbo diesel engine has a lot of power and torque
- LT77 5-speed manual transmission with 1.2 LT230 transfer case for excellent freeway use. Other ratios available
- 4 Door
- Locking center cubby box with CD player and radio and best of all, CUP HOLDERS!
- Spent much of its life in dry climates, so not very rusty like many UK imports. Does need cosmetic help, but main issues are dents, dings, and scratches consistent with use off-road.