Ready to go now! My favorite truck with a very ‘classic’ look – Just as capable off road as a Defender, but is comfortable and even economical with a Tdi engine!
This vehicle is now finished and ready to go to a new owner. Best conversion yet!
This 1989 has new paint, super low original miles (93,700), even lower miles on engine and transmission (under 90K) and has a lot of new parts used in the conversion, ready to roll another couple of hundred thousand miles.
These Classics, once converted, are a hoot to drive and get great mileage. Very reliable too, no more of the V8 overheating / head gasket worries, and maintenance becomes very simple. I use ‘freeway gears’ in the LT230 center-locking diff transfer case, so you can go 70MPH all day long, and 80 in a pinch.
- Very low miles on truck – 93,700 original
- 200Tdi/ Lt77 conversion kit has low 89K miles
- Engine ‘massaged’ with new timing belt, engine seals, valve adjustment, water and diesel lift pump – Ready to go for another 60K until next service
- Now finished and ready to enjoy
- price will be about $12500 , depending on options
- Air conditioning avaialble
- New paint looks great, but is not perfect.
- Interior very clean. Perfect headliner.
- Truck has no rust, anywhere.
- Tires in excellent condition. Newer suspension lift/ upgrade