Checking if anyone out there is interested in buying this? I was thinking seriously about bringing it in to be the official Zombie Motors ‘Multi-Pallet-Delivery-Truck’ , for obvious reasons… But I am supposed to be thinning the herd right now. I do not think I can pass it up, though —
- US-made 5.9L Cummins turbo-diesel engine provides a lot of (reliable) grunt
- Drop-side flat bed easy to load / unload
- Removable canopy for weather protection
- Comes with fire extinguisher
- Gun turret in roof, for, whatever ..
- 4×4 / Hi-Low transfer box
- Zero rust
- VERY LOW MILES …. 58,000 KM – barely broken in
- Better than a Unimog as it is much newer, more powerful, and very useful
- Plenty of room behind front seats for groceries/ lunch box/ small dog/ etc
I would really love to see this thing go to a good home. I want to keep it myself, and will have one in the near future, but it will likely have to be after my move. This will get up on the freeway and scoot along well, and will actually get respectable mileage doing it, considering its size/ weight. Of course, it wold be great offroad as well, or in the snow. You could even haul not-huge cars on it!
If you are interested in this, let me know fast ! The window of opportunity will close soon to get this here – Call 912-414-8993 or message firstname.lastname@example.org , thank you