I just bought this thing, and it is on its way from the UK – Very cool, I have always wanted to have one, or at least, see one in the flesh and drive it for a while. I am sure it may not be my ‘Forever Car’ , so seeing if anyone else may be interested in it? Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-414-8993 –
- Japanese Domestic Market vehicle, imported to United Kingdom in 2003
- Low original miles @ 113,500
- 2.5L 4D56 Turbo diesel engine
- Automatic transmission w/ Hi/Low rage transfer box – Yes, it is a 4WD !
- Clean people mover – All rear seats easily removed for huge cargo space
- Good blank slate to make a camper out of?
- Perfect for your road warrior adventure this Summer!
- Paint looks nice, but there are some small areas of corrosion to address. Will be priced very reasonably
- Ready to hop in and drive anywhere